Westminster Communities of Florida is closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking appropriate precautions. Read more.
Assisted living means we’re here for you when you need us
Maintain an engaging and independent lifestyle with the peace of mind of 24/7 support
Rest assured that you will have just the right level of support and assistance when you need it. That’s the benefit of assisted living at Westminster Point Pleasant: The assurance of supportive care when you need it. Choose from a variety of waterfront apartments, all handsomely appointed with private bathrooms, and some with kitchens or kitchenettes.
Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy ensures a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality.
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for assisted living:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping, laundry services and utilities
- 24-hour security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life well-being program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
- Full schedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center
- Rapid Recovery short-stay rehabilitation available
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in our active-living community.
Learn more about how assisted living at Westminster Point Pleasant can help you or your loved ones through life’s transitions – click here to contact us or call us at (877)-318-6750.